This page is for subscribers living in Canada. Please go back to the prior page and select U.S. or International if you do not reside in Canada.
Canadian Up-Front Lump Sum Payment Yarn Club Details:
- Up-front Lump Sum Club Details: Up-front payments include a discount of ten percent (10%) off retail prices on the initial club subscription (extras are available for purchase at the regular club discount of five percent (5%)). The availability of up-front Lump Sum Club payments is much more limited than Monthly Payment options, so they may sell out quickly.
- Club packages ship at the end of each quarter: March, June, September, December.
- Each shipment also includes fun swag and surprise goodies, at a discount of approximately 20% off retail, because I love finding fun and useful things for you guys.
- There will be a minimum of two (2) patterns included over the time period of the Yarn Club. Patterns are not exclusive to the Club, but club members will receive them at no additional cost as part of the Club subscription. A Ravelry code will be included in shipments with club patterns.
- Colors are exclusive to the club for a period of 6 months. There will be tonal solids as well as variegated and speckled colorways included in the Club. Each month I will also create one to two complimentary and / or contrasting colors (and possibly even a kit of mini skeins) which may be purchased by current club members at a 5% discount off retail prices.
- Club shipments will be sent via USPS First Class or priority mail (depending upon the package weight). BE SURE TO SELECT FREE SHIPPING AT CHECK OUT, AS SHIPPING COSTS ARE ALREADY INCLUDED.
Club packages will be shipped out at the end of every quarter (March, June, September, December; 4 total shipments).
Club shipments will occur around the 25th of each shipment month (March, June, September, December).
The following yarns are included in the 2019 Clubs. Please note that they will not ship in this exact order; which yarn ships when will be dependent upon the delivery schedule from my mill, and is an added surprise in addition to color! :-):
Sunna (fingering weight superwash Merino, Cashmere, & Silk), 356 yards per 115g skein.
Aurora (fingering weight 100% superwash Merino single ply), 400 yards per 100g skein.
Verdande (worsted weight superwash Merino, Cashmere, & Silk), 220 yards per 115g skein.
Zaftig (super bulky 100% 20.5 Fine Merino, singles), 90 yards per 150g skein.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE CLUB TERMS PAGE FOR IMPORTANT SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION!