* Membership is limited and club subscription pages will only stay open as long as spaces are available.
* Subscriptions rates are shown for the United States, Canada and International destinations (as applicable). Please be sure to subscribe to the correct club :-).
* All monthly subscriptions must be paid with a credit card and, due to the nature of the Club pricing and set up, cannot be cancelled after the commencement of the Club. Up front payments in full are also accepted by check. Please email
* Yarn Club shipments will typically occur on or around the 20th every other month beginning in February (shipments in February, April, June, August, October, and December) for a total of 6 shipments.
* Sweater Club shipments will typically occur on or around the 20th of the month 3 times per year beginning in March (shipments in March, July, and November) for a total of 3 shipments.
*Shipping and handling are included in the subscription price. Sales tax will be charged separately for Virginia residents. US packages will ship either via USPS First Class or Priority Mail, depending on weight. All Canadian and International shipments are sent via First Class mail, to keep shipping costs as affordable as possible.
* All yarns are handpainted in small, one-of-a-kind batches. Colors may vary somewhat between dyelots and subscribers.
* All Club Members will receive the opportunity to subscribe for future clubs prior to a general announcement elsewhere by subscribing to the Spirit Trail Email List.
* Club yarns are dyed especially for yarn club subscriptions and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
* Please join the Spirit Trail Fiberworks Ravelry Group (http://www.ravelry.com/spirittrailfiberworks) for club information, special club give-aways, and trade / sell opportunities (in case you want more or less of a given month's yarn or fiber).
And, follow me on Instagram (@spirittrailfiberworks) and Facebook (@spirittrailfiberworks) for additional information about the Club and Spirit Trail Fiberworks news. Thank you! Happy Stitching