This page is for subscribers living in the United States. Please go back to the prior page and select either Canada or International if you reside outside the United States.
U.S. Monthly Payment Yarn Club Details:
- Monthly Payment Club Details: All Monthly Club options include a five percent (5%) discount off retail prices. Single Yarn Club includes one skein of yarn in each shipment, Double Yarn Club includes two skeins, Triple Yarn Club includes three skeins, and Quadruple Yarn Club includes four skeins. Extras of club yarns may also be purchased at 5% off retail prices.
- With regard to Monthly Payments (THIS IS IMPORTANT :-) ): Shopify, my new website platform, does not have a built-in mechanism for recurring monthly payments, and I was not able to find an app that would do what I need. So, the monthly payment option, you'll choose the club subscription you want and check out, paying just the first month's payment.
Thereafter, at the beginning of each month from February through August, I'll manually send monthly subscribers a PayPal Invoice (or Square; I'm still looking at this as an option) for that month's payment due. So, when you check out, please be sure to check the email address in your account and provide one you check regularly, and I'll use that email to send your monthly invoices. This isn't as streamlined as my prior platform was, which DID have built-in recurring payment programming (it's the one drawback I've found with Shopify). Note that you do not have to have a PayPal account; you'll have the option of using a debit or credit card without an account.
- Each shipment also includes fun swag and surprise goodies, at a discount of approximately 20% off retail, because I love finding fun and useful things for you guys.
- There will be a minimum of two (2) patterns included over the time period of the Yarn Club. Patterns are not exclusive to the Club, but club members will receive them at no additional cost as part of the Club subscription. A Ravelry code will be included in shipments with club patterns.
- Colors are exclusive to the club for a period of 6 months. There will be tonal solids as well as variegated and speckled colorways included in the Club. Each month I will also create one to two complimentary and / or contrasting colors (and possibly even a kit of mini skeins) which may be purchased by current club members at a 5% discount off retail prices.
Club shipments will be sent via USPS First Class or priority mail (depending upon the package weight). BE SURE TO SELECT FREE SHIPPING AT CHECK OUT AS SHIPPING COSTS ARE ALREADY INCLUDED.
Monthly club payments are billed monthly from January through August (8 total payments), for shipments going out at the end of every quarter (March, June, September, December; 4 total shipments).
Club shipments will occur around the 25th of each shipment month (March, June, September, December).
It's always really hard to choose which yarns to include in the Clubs. For 2019, I've selected four yarns that have been customer favorites (even Zaftig, which is a new base from 2018, but has already become a favorite for many). All will create wonderful, soft projects and are an absolute pleasure to work with. For me, a big part of what I enjoy about knitting is the tactile pleasure of feeling the yarn in my fingers. I've also selected bases that I adore for how beautifully they take color, and how wonderful they are to wear.
Since most are superwash they're also eminently suitable for gift and baby / child knitting, if you're so inclined. I hope you love the selections!
The following yarns are included in the 2019 Clubs. Please note that they will not ship in this exact order; which yarn ships when will be dependent upon the delivery schedule from my mill, and is an added surprise in addition to color! :-):
Sunna (fingering weight superwash Merino, Cashmere, & Silk), 356 yards per 115g skein
Aurora (fingering weight 100% superwash Merino single ply), 400 yards per 100g skein
Verdande (worsted weight superwash Merino, Cashmere, & Silk), 220 yards per 115g skein
Zaftig (super bulky 100% 20.5 Fine Merino, singles), 90 yards per 150g skein.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE CLUB TERMS PAGE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION!